Thursday, February 20, 2014

Coming Soon: "CSI: Wonderland"


I never thought that I would make a sequel to my hit play CSI: Neverland.  

But then around October 31st, my neighbors (who always throw the coolest Halloween-fest, complete with freaky costumes, set pieces, and special effects) created an experience called "Malice in Wonderland."




All of the beloved Lewis Carol creations took on very sinister forms... and that got me thinking about combining my twisted sense of humor with the world of Wonderland.  From there, it seemed only natural to include the Fairy Detectives from the first play and get them mixed up in a murder mystery in which the King of Hearts has lost his head.

Today, I am going through the script (hopefully) for the last time, tightening up a few scenes and streamlining the pace.  

On a side note, I cannot help but notice how quiet this blog is...

Hello.... (Echo: Hello... hello... hello...)

I really should work harder to become part of a community.  My wife says that I should post things that are more interactive, and not simply an advertisement for my creative projects.  If you, dear reader, have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment.  (Although, I must say, that it can be a pain in the butt to leave comments on Blogger.  Who wants to decode those CAPTCHA doohickeys just to leave a few words of encouragement?)

Okay -- tangent over -- now back to revising CSI: Wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment