Friday, February 7, 2014

"The Actor Games" is a "big hit" in Texas!

I just stumbled upon this flattering article about one of my latest one-act plays: "The Actor Games"

19 LDMS students braved the weather to travel to Ryan High School in Denton on Thursday, February 6, 2014, to perform in the district one act play contest.  After waiting for a judge stuck in slow traffic and late arriving schools, the students entertained the audience as they performedThe Actor Games to much laughter and applause.
The Actor Games is a one-act play written by Wade Bradford. It is a parody of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, but it is also a skit that explores the different acting styles through the history of the theater. Read the rest of the article... 


Lake Dallas Independent School, thank you so much for choosing my play.  I am honored to have such a terrific cast and crew bringing my stories to life on the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment