Friday, May 26, 2017

Sick in the Summer


Well, crap, I have a cold.

My daughter's boyfriend had a cold, which meant that MY daughter would catch it, which ultimately meant that it would be passed along to me. Now I will probably infect the rest of the family, but I am trying to keep my distance away from everyone.

Not much has been happening around the Bradford house. Cheri came back from her Washington tripnon Tuesday night. Wednesday I soent the day being sick, but that didn't stop me from playing Uber-Driver. Mackenzie had her penultimate school meeting; she is almost a high school graduate!

My agent liked my latest picture book project. She gave me some good notes and I'll be revising it overe the weekend. My latest project is a middle grade / chapter book. I am aiming for about 20,000 words, so I am trying to write 1000 words a day so that I'll have a major project finished before we travel to Washington for July.


No comments:

Post a Comment