Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Word Count Wednesday - October 25th 2017


Welcome back to Word-Count Wednesday my writerly friends!

What Have I Been Working On? 

Not very much. I tinkered with the dragon picture book a little bit more, and then I sent the newest revision to my agent. (Keep your fingers crossed. This was Revision #10 and I have a feeling I might scrap the whole project instead of crawling towards Draft #11).

I have also been drawing cartoon versions of my Dungeons and Dragons group. I might be making a little YouTube video, just for fun -- but also to get my illustration chops back.

Word Count: 0


How Do I Feel About the Process?

As I mentioned in the previous blog post, I have accepted the fact that I don't have the time or energy to create as much art as I would like... at least not during the nine months of the year when I teach. But I will always try to get a little bit done, no matter how busy I get.

Here's a little sample of the D&D cartoon...


What Am I Reading? 

I am still in the early chapters of John Dies at the End. Also, I just started listening to a new audio-book in the car: Lisey's Story... Yes, I am continuing my journal through ALL of Stephen King's books -- and I am loving it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment