Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Free Digital Download of Camp Omigosh

Celebrate the joy of Summer reading with a free digital download of my middle grade adventure novel: Camp Omigosh!!!

You can download a PDF of the book (did I mention it's FREE???) from my Teachers Pay Teachers Page. This summer marks the 4 year anniversary of my first middle-grade novel. It's been a labor of love, brought to life by the incredible team at Skyrocket Press.

So many people, of all ages, have told me how much they would love to read a sequel. And I would love to write one, but to be honest... There haven't been enough people reading the book. According to Amazon, I've sold about 300 copies. I'm very grateful to all of my readers. I'd just like to have some more people interested before returning to the exciting world of Camp Omigosh.

So... here's how you can help...

Tell your friends... the best summer camp in the world (maybe even the universe) is waiting for you! 

(Would you rather read the paperback edition? Click on the image... it's on sale for $12.55...)


No comments:

Post a Comment