Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day #302: First Day of Rehearsal

We just finished up our first day of rehearsal (not counting our initial read-through) for Bullshot Crummond. I had my doubts when I first read the script, but now that we're bringing this wacky plot to life, I have a feeling it's going to be a LOT of fun.

The cast features several alumi from The 39 Steps: Tyler Joy, Chris Flowers, and yours truly -- not to mention it's directed by Randy Aronson, who is always an absolute pleasure to work with... And I get to work with a couple folks I haven't had the honor of sharing the stage: Barry Agin and Sanya Arnold.

The not-so-good news... I have hardly looked at the script. I was far too immersed in Duck Town to think about learning my lines. But that's gotta change starting today. Oh, did I mention I am playing six different roles, each accent more atrocious than the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment