Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day #309: Creative Year in Review

I've been reflecting back over the months...  trying to recall what I have accomplished in 2015...

All in all, it's been a very good year -- even though I constantly whine about not being productive enough. Here's my top five creative accomplishments for this year...

#5) With the help of Sky Rocket Press, we published CAMP OMIGOSH

#4) Began developing and drawing DUCK TOWN -- my very first graphic novel!

#3) Wrote / Directed THE PRE-MUSKETEERS (and sent the manuscript to Eldridge)

#2) I worked with my editors to finalize drafts of AROUND THE WORLD IN A BATHTUB (Charlesbridge) as well as THERE'S A DINOSAUR ON THE 13th FLOOR (Candlewick).

#1) My agent sold a new picture book: MR. COMPLAIN TAKES THE TRAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment