Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day #304: Presenting "The Pre Musketeers!"

At long last, I revised "The Pre-Musketeers," my comedic tribute to Dumas' swashbuckling adventure and I sent it to my good editors at Eldridge Publishing.

I'm not sure how they will feel about this one. There are a few jokes regarding Athos and alcohol. The other problem: there are a lot of male characters, and my plays tend to be a lot more successful if there are a lot of female cast members.

So, it's a fifty fifty chance of getting published. But I think it's a fun, fast paced show, and it deserves to be seen beyond the Canyon Theatre Guild. Hopefully it will get out into the world, if only for my favorite line: "Pirates, ninjas, and musketeers. This is the greatest day of my life."


No comments:

Post a Comment