Friday, February 6, 2015

Day #32: Learning to Promote Myself


Ughh... As narcissistic as I am, you would think that I would have a blast promoting my own work. But marketing myself as an author is not my favorite pastime. I pretty much feel like a dork.

Today, my daughter helped me come up with a good video for a Kickstarter Campaign. (Thanks, kiddo!) My middle grade novel, Camp Omigosh, is going to be published by Skyrocket Press (Woo-hoo!)

They are a new small-press, and they are going to need all the help they can get in order for Camp Omigosh to connect with hundreds (or dare I say thousands?) of young readers.

I'll post the video as soon as it hits the internet.

Until next time...

Yours truly,

Wade Bradford

Author of "The Greatest Play Ever Written"


No comments:

Post a Comment