Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day #43: Micro-Marketing - 30 Contacts a Day

The Camp Omigosh Kickstarter Campaign has officially begun.  So far, we've got a whopping two backers (and I must say I am eternally grateful!).

It's going to be a challenge generating the goal amount: $4500. We've only got 29 days to meet that goal. And I've probably already pestered all of my Facebook friends way too much. I'm going to need to do some bootstrapping.

Bootstrapping -- if I understand the term correctly -- is when you reach out to individuals and groups that you have connections with, and you basically beg them to support your crazy business idea.

So, that's what I'll be doing -- begging for book sales. I plan to connect with thirty contacts each day. Hopefully that will get the ball rolling.


No comments:

Post a Comment