Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day #34: Hooray for "Tomorrow's Wish"


As I may have mentioned before, Tomorrow's Wish is the little play that could.

Publishing companies weren't interested in this story about a special young woman named Juniper. But instead of shoving the manuscript in the drawer, I decided to move forward and create my first self-published play.

Thanks to some of the play's monologues going viral, Tomorrow's Wish has been a popular choice among teen actresses, five years running.  I was just checking out the play sales for this month and I discovered that (for reasons unknown to me) January 2015 was the best month ever for this play. I love those characters so much, I am grateful that they have a small (but very meaningful) following.


Learn more about Tomorrow's Wish... 

No comments:

Post a Comment