Friday, April 10, 2015

Day #95: Revision Project Update

Here was my list earlier this week:

#1) Revise Camp Omigosh (70% Complete)

#2) Revise "Rainbow Book" (0% Complete... but it's only 800 words!)

#3) Revise "Strangers" (0% Complete)

#4) Revise "Field Trip Through Unicorn Forest" (0% Complete -- and I'm really stuck on this one.)

#5) Wait for revision notes from Charlesbridge

#6) Wait for revision notes from Candlewick

And now here's what I've done so far...

#1, #3, #4, #5 are all still the same. However, after this blog post I'm gonna work on #3, finishing the Strangers play.

I hit a homerun with #2. I got to work early on Wednesday, and spent almost two hours fine tuning the rainbow book. Now the prose sparkles!

As far as #6 goes, I don't have revision notes from Candlewick, but I've had a very friendly email exchange with the editor -- so the first contact (without agent) has been made!


No comments:

Post a Comment