Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day #114: Challenge Total Update - Early May Edition

Well, there's nothing terribly new to report. For the past month, the total amount of extra-income earned has remained the same: $483.79

(For those of you who have stumbled upon this blog, the reason my blog posts are numbered by days is because I have given myself 365 days to generate $20,000 of extra income. So far, as you can see the results have been hilariously pathetic.)

However, I can announce that I should at least accomplish 25% of my goal before the end of the year. I requested an extra teaching assignment at Moorpark College. They granted me the extra class for fall semester. That means I'll earn a little over $5000. So, that's great. but I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, so I won't be adding that amount to the challenge total until I actually receive the income.

No comments:

Post a Comment