Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Done with Inking? HA! (Summer - Day Six)

Did I mention last blog post that I thought I was finished with the inking process? I thought wrong.

Today, while making good progress scanning images, I stumbled upon about twenty five penciled pages without a drop of ink upon them. So, that meant scanning screeched to a halt and I went to work with my ink brush.

During my office time, when it doesn't bother anyone else, I've been listening to a book on tape: Stephen King's 11/22/63. I'm halfway through and enjoying it immensely.

I've been returning to my New Year's Resolution to take more photos. But I'm rather incompetent with technology and photography. (I'm using Emily's old iPod touch.) Haven't been able to mail the images to myself, yet, otherwise I would post some in this blog.

As the inking process simmered down, Emily suggested that we watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I couldn't resist. And since I was watching one of my favorite movies, I couldn't resist making popcorn and eating Red Vines. I had hoped to follow Cheri's lead on a healthy lifestyle -- but once ten o'clock rolls around, it's hard to listen to the nutritionist angel on your shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment