Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day #67: Getting to Know Indiegogo

I've been spending several hours getting to know the new crowdfunding website: Indiegogo.com.

I should say, it's new to me... not new to the rest of the Internet-savvy world. We'll be moving the Camp Omigosh campaign over to them very soon. Alas, the Kickstarter project isn't going to meet its goals. But at Indiegogo, you receive funds even if you don't meet your goal. (And, this time around, I've lowered our expectations... I'm aiming for $600. If we get more than that, terrific!)

By the way, we still  have an art contest happening, people! Create a map or an illustration of the most awesome summer camp in the universe... post it online with #campomigosh as the hashtag, and you are automatically entered to win an autographed copy of the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment