Friday, March 27, 2015

Day #81: Let's Do Lunch

Abigail (my agent) is visiting southern California this weekend, so I was able to meet up with her at a cool Spanish cafe in Montrose.


For the second time in my life, I had Tapas. And it was really good -- I guess I should have Spanish food more often.

Anyway, we talked shop for about three hours. Abigail is a visual and literary genius, so I love listening to her thoughts on the publishing world. I shared my latest picture book with her -- which I had just finished writing about an hour before our lunch date. She laughed -- so that's a good sign.

We also talked about what projects I should work on in the future... and I believe I've zeroed in on my next big manuscript. I'm not going to give too much away here... but I will say that for the next couple months I'm going to be researching newspapers of the 1800s.



No comments:

Post a Comment