Friday, June 3, 2016

A Chapter a Day? (Summer - Day 15)

After two lovely days of Orange County fun, it's time to get back to work! Cheri can tell that these lapsed deadlines are making my ornery, so she has supported my latest endeavor.  I am going to edit/organize one chapter of Ducktown every day until this manuscript is complete! That means if all goes well, I should be done by June 8th.

I've got a few things on my plate in the boring department of Grown Up Stuff. I need to:

Smog Check the Kia
Register Kenzie at Moorpark
Decide on a birthday present
order books for Fall Semester

In addition to working on Duck Town most of the day (when I wasn't transporting children to and from karate), I listened to more Prince (the Love Symbol Album) and I finished listening to the audio book, Stephen King's 11/23/63. A very enjoyable novel -- I spent the whole time wondering how it would end, and I wasn't disappointed! 




So, Chapter Five of Duck Town is in the nest. Let's see how fast we can take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment