Thursday, June 9, 2016

Another Disney Day (Summer - Day 21)

I've been glued to my computer for days now, so even though today's outing it took me away from Duck Town, I was pleased to be at Disneyland. It gave my brain a rest. Sort of.

It was VERY busy. Which isn't surprising. Still, when you're surrounded by thousands of people waiting to get a piece of the Happiest Place on Earth, you don't feel all that happy.

We did manage to have fun, though. Highlights include:

-- finding a new part of Fantasy Land we didn't know existed (the princess area / fairy tale stage)

-- watching ducklings and their mama (research -- now this trip is a tax write off!)

-- getting the girls sweets at Pooh's corner

-- meeting up with the Eklunds (and riding on Indiana Jones with the boys)

-- riding on the Matterhorn for the first time in at least five years (and they made the Yeti even cooler -- pun unintended.

No comments:

Post a Comment