Sunday, June 19, 2016

Looking for a New Project (Summer - Day 31)

It's Friday, June 17th. I haven't figured out what my next creative project should be.

However, Kenzie and I did have fun wasting an hour on my new video game, Dead Island. I learned that propane tanks can make excellent projectile weapons for throwing at zombies.

Cheri hasn't been feeling well, unfortunately. Neither has Kenzie. I did my best to take care of them. Emily was a trooper because she is working backstage on Hello Dolly to fill in for one of the crew members.

She and I went out with some of the cast to Denny's. That's the second time in a month I've eaten at that fine establishment. I hope my intestines will forgive me.

As far as new projects go, I think I'll be returning my attention to the world of picture books. They may be short but for me they are an incredible challenge -- even after a few publishing successes.




No comments:

Post a Comment