Monday, June 20, 2016

Cheri's Birthday & My Father's Day (Summer - Day 33)

Hopefully, my wife had a good birthday. The girls created adorable cards and delivered heartfelt gifts. I think Cheri was pleased with my digital offerings. (See previous blog post to find out what I got her.)

The girls served me breakfast in bed. (McDonalds sausage biscuit and oatmeal cookies!). I got some cute cards too! I received money from Mackenzie (to pay for my recent video game purchase). And Emily and I selected another new video game on Steam -- which she then bought for me. They are the sweetest kids I know.

Since it was a Hello Dolly matinee, I dropped off my family and then worked on my Paper Airplane children's book. Made some progress. Very slow, but I'm working through it. If I can lay some decent groundwork, the rest of the book will be easy.

After the show, we went to Yamato. (It's not only our a great place to eat, it's a great place to watch turtles and koi fish!)


Then, when we returned home we watched a movie from Rebox: Sisters, starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. It was crude and silly and highly entertaining.

All in all, it was a wonderful day for me. I hope my darling wife felt the same way. Happy birthday, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment