Friday, June 24, 2016

Radio Play Meetings ( Summer - Day 37)

Not very productive today, as far as writing goes. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out what I want my next project to be. I finally decided (at least for now) that instead of working on something huge (like a certain graphic novel with ducks) I would work on four smaller projects. Four new one-act plays.

Here are the tentative titles... but keep in mind that they are currently just vague ideas...

  • Binge Watch
  • Director's Nightmare
  • Phantom of the Cafeteria
  • The Twilight Cone
All of them are as silly as they sound. 

I am also going to revamp "12 Angry Pigs" for publication. It needs a little beefing up, or should I say porking up. And I think it's been my royalty free gift to the internet long enough. I'd like to see it officially published. 

Oh, I started reading Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King. It's the sequel to The Shining -- and since that book is very fresh in my mind I'm enjoying the continuation of the characters. 

The most productive thing I did today, creative wise, was meet with Chris. We read through the current draft which stands at 22 pages. I think it's on the right track. We'll see what Randy says tomorrow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment