Sunday, June 12, 2016

Time to Strut Like a Duck (Summer - Day 25)

Saturday, June 11th was another productive day. I started the morning by tinkering on photoshop. To celebrate the completion of the first draft of Duck Town, I made this:



Cheri and I walked the dogs and watched one and a half episodes of Game of Thrones. The plot thickens!

Cheri and Mackenzie went to the performance of Hello Dolly! Turns out, they forgot their beet props, so I sliced up some potatoes and dropped them off.

Emily has been working on her French and enjoying the world of YouTube. Lately she's been watching the troupe YogsCast as they play video games and make funny comments.

I spent most of my evening working on the radio play. I'm having fun developing these new characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment