Saturday, June 4, 2016

Finished Chapter Eight (Summer - Day 18)

What did I do today? Why, I worked on "Duck Town," of course.

My year-long creative obsession continues. Cheri has been so accommodating as I try to make the final push to get this first draft into Photoshop. Chapter Eight is in the can.

What else has been going on? The girls had an assembly day at the karate studio. It was fun to see the little kids (new ninjas) breaking boards for the first time.

Cheri and Mackenzie are at Hello Dolly.

I have a cankersore under my tongue. (What else is new, right?)

Emily and I watched an episode of Friends. (She has decided to watch them all again from the beginning.)

I started listening to yet another Stephen King audiobook: The Shining.

Oh, and last night Cheri and I watched the first episode of Game of Thrones. So far, I like all of the characters, and I look forward to becoming attached to each of them throughout all seven seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment