Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day #5.1: "Sell Me Saturdays"

I'm going to try a new thing on the blog, as part of my $20,000 challenge. It's called: Sell Me Saturday! Every Saturday, I plan to sell off five of my items. Some of them personal treasures -- some of them are cool things that have taken up space for too many years, and now they deserve a new owner.

The first batch of stuff is all books... And the first item on the list is a special auction item: You can get a signed copy of my picture book, Why Do I Have to Make My Bed? -- and I'll personalize to whoever you want!



The next item up for bid isn't easy to part with... since I never got around to reading the book.  (But that just means it's in awesome condition!) If you are a Simpsons fan, and love behinds the scenes stuff, this this next book is for you! 


Fans of the Beatles and Children's Books will like the next item on the list.


A must-read play for any theater lover. This is Lynn Nottage's masterpiece:


Last but not least is a book from my childhood. I believe this was purchased when King Tut's exhibit traveled through Seattle. 




A special thank you to whoever has been reading about this $20,000 Challenge so far. I know many of you kind souls are already my Facebook friends, so if you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see on this blog... or any cool new ideas you think I should try (or things you want me to stop doing -- like blogging about Ebay) drop me a line and give me some feedback. 

If you don't follow me on Facebook yet, click on my Official FB Author Page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment